Boise, ID

Bernstein G Philip facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box cta2

Helping you handle your simple legal matters

Quality Legal Forms offers a wide variety of legal forms and do-it-yourself kits for simple legal matters such as divorce modifications, child support matters, non-marriage custody, contempt of court, temporary orders, name changes, uncontested divorces, probates, and many other forms. Additionally, we offer preparation services for legal matters including, but not limited to the following: divorce (with or without children), modifications, contempt of court, temporary custody, and eviction court papers.

Where are you located and what are your hours?

We are located Boise City, ID, in the Cole Professional Campus on the east side of N. Cole Road. We are generally open between 9:00am and 3:00pm Monday through Friday including the lunchtime hours.


What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept cash or check only.  No debit or credit cards accepted


How quickly can I expect my completed forms to be ready if I purchase your services?

Under most circumstances, your completed paperwork will be ready in less than 48 hours from the time of payment.


Is there someone at QLF that can give me legal advice about my situation?

Yes, the owner is a full-time licensed and practicing family law attorney. A consultation of up to 45 minutes can be arranged for as low as $40.00. If a child support analysis is also requested, $60.00 will be expected. If you need legal advice outside of his area of expertise, he may be able to refer you to a reasonable, qualified attorney in the area.


Do you have kits for adoption of a minor, or adult guardianship?

No. Adoptions of minors, even in the simplest step-parent situation, or adult guardianships can be complicated and the consequences of do-it-yourself mistakes can be devastating to everyone involved. However, QLF does offer reasonable options: (1) if the facts are typical, QLF will support a do-it-yourself step-parent adoption by preparing the paperwork and advising about procedures from beginning to end for $700.00, or (2) its full-time attorney will do a step-parent adoption, including voluntary termination of one natural parent, for as little as $1,000.00 + costs (usually less than $ 200.00).


Do you have real estate forms if I want to buy or sell residential property without a real estate agent?

Yes, QLF has an Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement, Seller's Disclosure and Lead Paint disclosure forms. With these completed, the selected closing agency (title company) will take care of the rest. QLF also has several deed forms and promissory notes if needed.


Our philosophy is that we do not sell what we cannot explain. Allow us to walk you through your legal forms.

We are available to answer all of your questions. Contact us today.


Petition for Divorce form Husband and wife arguing Happy family